CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.19.2008

Purpose in Life

I found mine through the wonderful world of on line quizzes. Now go and find yours!




You Belong in 1985



Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.





The Part of You That No One Sees




You are lively, dramatic, and flamboyant.

You have an outrageous personality...

And you secretly resent anyone who makes you tone it down.



Underneath it all, you are driven by your need for attention and acceptance.

You need to feel special at all times.

You are secretly jealous and occasionally insecure.






You Are Fencing



You're competitive but not brutally so. You compete to make yourself better.

You find having an opponent to be challenging and rewarding.

You are fierce when you're in a competition, but you don't wish your rivals any real harm.

2 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

Oh my gosh-I was also Orange! Excellent. I also found out I belong in 1975, which doesn't surprise me at all since I look smashing in butterfly collars and bell bottoms. Also I love me a good Puma or Adidas track suit.

Anonymous said...

I am purple -- surprise, surprise! I belong in 1989 and tennis is my sport. The bset thing I discovered wasfrom a quiz found on the side. My pimp name is "Suede Luv." I will be answering to that name from now on.