CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.10.2008

Better Later Than Never

I have to apologize--I have been terribly neglectful these past few months of my blog. I could blame it on the job (getting busier and more chaotic every day,) or the wedding (being in love takes a lot of time,) but I just need to admit it-- I got lazy. Now, that being said, I am ready to repent. :)

A few updates, work is going well. Really busy and growing everyday. Which, in this economy is something to be grateful for. I feel blessed to be working for a company experiencing significant growth while other companies are struggling. Heavenly Father is watching out for me and has guided me to be in the right spots so that I am taken care of.

Speaking of being taken care of... I could not ask for a better man to take care of me than The Man. Geoff and I are getting married in 12-- yes, 12!-- days. It has been such an adventure these past few months! We became engaged in September and will be married on November 12th. He is the most kind, amazing, funny, sweet, HOT, man-- he is perfect for me! I realized that I loved him-- you know, really loved him, when I found myself aching to see him after he had gone back home to Boise, and then when I did get to see him I felt at peace and like I was home. I love him. I love him. I am his. I like that.

I would love to share with you more of our story, and I plan on doing so, but, let's face it, I need to hold back on the lovey-dovey stuff for while otherwise I am going to lose most of you. :)

So, here's to recommitting to the blog, and committing to the man.
Talk to you all soon.

14 comments:

eclaires said...

Phew. Your recommitment to me feels good. :) It's working for me. And you're getting married on the 22nd, not the 12th, silly! :)

Jess said...

I know we haven't been in touch in ages, but I am so, so, SOOOO happy for you!!! We will have to talk soon. well, maybe after things calm down for you. But I'd love to talk to you some time. Congratulations, my dear! I love you!

Standita's said...

So happy for you Beth! You deserve the best and it seems that is what you are getting. See you next week!

Nathan and Emily said...

I demand more lovey dovey pukey stuff! Bring it sister!

Tringali Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Steve's has a cousin getting married that same day...I will be thinking of you! And I echo Emily's comment...bring on more lovey dovey stuff1

Anonymous said...

See? You guys just KNEW I would come around! Admit it! There was no WAY I could stay away from this crazy, wonderful woman.....

Ritch in Love said...

I want details! Gooey, Luvvy Duvvy Details! And hey! This post was 2 weeks ago! Time to re-commit again! Gobble Gobble! Happy Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

I know......I keep bugging her about it. She's too busy with that ravishingly handsome stud she is with....;)

Andrea said...

Congrats Bethany! I'm glad you are happy! Where are you living? What's going on? I'm very excited for you!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

That was a super cute post! I am so glad that you are happy!!!! I wanted to know how your mom is doing? Kim came in a few weeks ago, but I wanted to get an update! I hope she is doing well!

eclaires said...

So your recommitment to this blog is... NEEDED. ;)

eclaires said...

I'm not kidding.

eclaires said...

All I'm saying is better late than never...

Geoff (your HUSBAND!!!) said...

Will you PLEEAASSEE update this blog???????