CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.10.2008

Sweet, Sweet, Memories

Of my childhood are linked to some classic television shows. I was talking with a dear,(and may I also add HOT), friend last night and he shared with me his love of the Canadian children's show, The Friendly Giant. Check him out here (the Friendly Giant, not my friend):

Friendly Giant

Doesn't that man have the sweetest demeanor. I love the chicken in the bag. Here's another classic:

Yip, Yips

Yip, yip, yip! Good times, good memories!

~B
PS
Can you tell my blogging skills are improving? I am even including links now! If only I knew how to post the actual video...

2 comments:

Nathan and Emily said...

I found www.hulu.com where you can find old TV shows for free. I know how you feel about the nostalgia. My childhood was Muppet Theater, The Magical World of Disney, and the Smurfs!

the Rew Crew said...

It's time for a post girl. I need some Wednesday Wisdom.

Get on it!!