CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.13.2008

I am Regressing

blog readability test

Movie Reviews



So, apparently, my blog is meant to read by those in love with Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. I should be a bit offended, or at least motivated to improve my writing level, but, let's be honest here, I am in love with Hannah, and have you seen the Jonas Brothers? I have no qualms (how's that for a junior high vocabulary?) meeting the reading needs of those in their tween years-- especially when it seems that we have so much in common.

Oh, I am just a wee bit pathetic....

~B

5 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING!! Not because you have writing is for those that shop at Limited TOO, but because I too like Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Yup, I'm guilty of listening to my stepdaughter's iPod and beep-bopping along to Miley Cyrus. :)

the Rew Crew said...

Oh man, this probably shows how removed I am from society, but who in the world are the Jonas brothers?

Sharona said...

Seriously Bethany. I can't believe you. I might have once let it slip my lips that I actually liked a song by Miley Cyrus that played on the radio to Ben, but I disowned the statement the second it crossed my lips. You just wrote in on your BLOG! That's like... totally crazy. Very brave of you. But you'll have to promise not to say absurd things like that while we're in Vegas. And if you have her cd, bring it. I want to listen to it in the car on the way down. :)

Nathan and Emily said...

This makes me feel so much better about my Twilight obsession. Edward is only 17 for heavens sake!

Anonymous said...

I am back, but this time I am here to stay. Your blog is brilliant, but not as brilliant as you. I love you and I will see you soon.