CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.11.2008

Wednesday's Wisdom

Hi! Hope that everyone's week is going well. I can't believe that we are almost half way through June--- and it was only 60 degrees today. Crazy! So, during this past week I have noticed a few things:

1. Going to bed just 20 minutes earlier makes all the difference. I only hit snooze half as many times this morning before finally realizing that I wasn't tired anymore. I think I might try that again tonight :). However, one thing that doesn't change, no matter how much sleep I get, is my need to be left alone for about 30 minutes when I get to work. If you need to know what happens if I don't get my 30 minutes just ask my team. It isn't a pretty site.

2. I love my new hair. New hair makes you-- well, at least me-- forget the past and start fresh.

3. Watching the Bachelorette this summer is going to be my saving grace. I love Deanna's freak out this past week. This is high class TV, people. I am rooting for the single dad-- I can't remember his name, but man, he is HO-OT! Check him out on Mondays.

Well, that's about it. I wish life was a bit more exciting right now, but am also grateful for the peace and quite for as long as it lasts.

Enjoy your week!
B

1 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

I just cut my hair again...pretty much the same style. But I had been growing it out for a little while. But it was at the point where it would go into my collar at work and was driving me NUTS! So I chopped it again!