CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.05.2008

Wednesday's Wisdom on Thursday

Ha! You thought I forgot, huh? Nope, just got busy and didn't have time until now to write. So, this week's wisdom is little epiphanies I have had over the past few days.

1. Making my bed daily motivates me to keep the rest of my bedroom-- and home, for that matter-- clean. Kim, my sister, can back me up on this one. It just seems that a made bed invites cleanliness. I feel guilty throwing clothes on the floor when the bed is made. Oh, on a side note, I also learned that a made bed is more inviting than a unmade bed. I tend to sleep better when I crawl into a made bed.

2. I make a dang good banana bread. I really don't know what got into me. I haven't made anything without the assistance of good ol' Betty Crocker for years-- yes, years. But, this past Monday I finally used those frozen bananas that had been sitting in my freezer for the last, oh, 2-3 months. The result was fabulous. I got the recipe from the Food Network. Heaven bless Sandra Lee and the rest of the gang!

3. Celebrating an other's success helps you to forget your own failures. I have had a few failures over the past few weeks, and knowing that I have friends that succeed where I have failed, gives me hope that someday I will also succeed.

There you go-- your weekly dose of wisdom :)! Man, that sounded really arrogant. Sorry. Hope you all have a good week. I know I will-- I get a new hairdo tomorrow. Snaps for new hairdos!

Hasta-
B

0 comments: