CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.31.2008

Tagged

By a good friend, nonetheless. I am not one to normally do these things, but I also hate to be a party pooper, so, Emily, here you go.

FIVE RANDOMS

What I was doing ten years ago today:
1. I had just completed my fifth day at the MTC.
2. Trying to learn Spanish.
3. Realized that one of my roommates it the MTC was just slightly psycho.
4. Missing my family.
5. In the midst of this all, I was just starting to realize what I had gotten myself into, and how blessed I was to be there.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Change my sheets (I just bought new ones.)
2. Do laundry--ugh.
3. Go visit my family.
4. Wash my car. (That didn't happen.)
5. Blog :).

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate dipped ice cream cone. Yum!
2. Wheat Thins.
3. Cottage cheese withs LOTS of salt 'n pepper.
4. Nibs. You know, those bit size licorice things.
5. Sliced apple.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my debt and my family's debt 'cause for a while there I was living like I was millionaire.
2. Buy a house(s).
3. Tithing
4. Travel--Italy, London, Spain, even China, although I won't eat their food.
5. Donate to cancer research.

Places I have lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, Utah
2. SLC, Utah
3. Jackson, WY
4. Bronx, NY
5. Bellflower, CA

In the spirit on maintaining friendships, I am choosing to NOT tag anyone else. How do you like that!? :)

5 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Way to take a stand!!

Nathan and Emily said...

Stinker! I didn't have the gut to stand up to who tagged me!

the Rew Crew said...

What are you talking about, you won't eat the food in all those wonderful countries???

When you visit me in Tally-town (WHEN is that going to happen?) I am going to feed you some fine southern food that will truly open your eyes.

Get ready girl!

Bethany said...

I won't eat the fine food from China. Everywhere else, bring it on! Gotta maintain the chub :).

Sharona said...

I clearly need to check your blog more often! And we also have to get together soon, because I am so CONFUSED! You're together, you're not, you broke up, then he's not a break.... I need DETAILS.