CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.28.2008

Wednesday's Wisdom

I have realized this past week that keeping up with Wednesday's Wisdom is a bit of an ego blow. It is really sad when you realize that, over the course of one week, you really don't have a lot to share. My life can't be that routine and predictable, right? Eh, maybe it is. Oh, well. I did, however, managed to dig deep this week and come up with three things worth sharing.

#1. I bought three new CD's this past week or so, and all are worth a listen to if you have time. The "Old 97's" have a new CD out. I LOVE it. They have a rockabilly sound to them and great lyrics. Track number three, "No Baby I" is my current fav. Check 'em out-- www.old97s.com. I also purchased Madonna's new CD and the Leona Lewis CD. Nothing like a little "Hard Candy" followed up by "Bleeding Love" to make the hour drive to my mom's fun.

#2. Ponds Daily Face Cleanser pads are heaven sent. I love them! I used to be a soap and water girl when washing my face, but these pads have made washing my face so much easier and leaves my skin silky smooth.

#3. Went on a date this past week. Best date, in oh, let's say, a month or so. The man was a complete gentleman-- opened all the doors, paid for everything, laughed at all my jokes, didn't expect anything in return. I definitely see myself going out with him again. Who is the mystery man you ask? Well, he is the only man for me these days-- my dad! Lesson learned here is that if you are ever in doubt of how special and amazing you are, come and see my dad. Better yet, see your own. Dads make the best dates ever. :)

Hope that you all have a great week. Talk to you later!
~B

2 comments:

the Rew Crew said...

Your dad is amazing!!

I need to get me some new music...

Nathan and Emily said...

Love you Harmon! Madonna is still making CD's!?