CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.06.2008

I Am Here

Well, it took awhile, but nothing like a couple life events to bring one into the bloggers world. I am including my Top Ten Reasons to Blog here-- that way you will know up front what my motives are for rambling. So, in no particular order (it would've taken too much time to put them in order) here you go:

1. I am a voyeur-- blog voyeur that is, and an exhibitionist. For fellow voyeurs out there, you're welcome. I hope to give you hours of enjoyment checking me out.
2. Cheapest mode of therapy I can find.
3. Easy way to let those I care about know about my comings and goings.
4. I am single. I have time on my hands. Maybe that'll change someday.
5. What a great way to journal!
6. I, occasionally, have witty/funny/noteworthy thoughts and want to share them.
7. Found a cute blog template and didn't want it to go to waste.
8. Everyone else is doing it.
9. I like the idea of putting something out in the universe and seeing what comes back. That means I look forward to reading your comments. Hint, hint.
10. I want to. 'Nuf said.

Well, until next time, stand up straight, don't mumble, and remember who you are.

~B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany Harmon! Welcome to the world of blogging! I already added you to my blogroll ... so let the good times roll! I can hardly wait to peek at your life online, being (as you are) one of my favorite people ...

the Rew Crew said...

And to add to #10, "Don't let the b******* get you down!" I owe that one to Papa Harmon.

Nathan and Emily said...

Welcome welcome welcome! I joined myself two weeks ago and I am an addict! I am so excited to keep in better touch with you!

eclaires said...

Welcome. :) Glad to see you joined the crowd. :)